With the holidays’ business, family sickness and others things, we didn’t get our November-December 2012 issue of The Tool Box sent out, and we apologize. We are finally sending out our latest issue, which is the Winter 2012-2013 issue. Upon reviewing our family and ministry situation, we have decided to publish our newsletter only quarterly, instead of bimonthly, as we had done previously. So, now you will receive a newsletter every three months, and they will be labeled ‘Spring’, or ‘Summer’, etc.
Thank you for understanding and for you continued prayers for our family and ministry!
What you’ll get in this issue:
- Evidences for a Young Universe, Part 2 – Geological Evidences
- Questions Answered: What About the Gap Theory?
- The Sanctity of (Every) Human Life
- Copying the Creator: Straws, Trees and Water Towers
- Creation Scientist Biography: Johannes Kepler
- And more!